Friday, July 30, 2010

nice little friday

garden hipstamatic
(don't you just love this iphone app?!)

It's a gorgeous day here. A break from the heat and a cool breeze is a welcomed treat after the heat wave. So many of my flowers burned out last week, so I think I'll run to the nursery (yes, again) and hopefully find some other pretty petals that will last through September. I just don't think I can't stand looking at a bare patch in the garden.

I heard this beautiful song on the way to the market this morning. I can't stop listening to it.

I discovered this cute California cutting board via Cup of Jo this morning. I'll forever be a California girl despite living 2500 miles east of the golden state.

Fell in love with these lovely earrings via {wit + delight} and just had to buy them. Bonus: 20% when you use YDT20 upon checkout.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails