Friday, May 21, 2010

oh happy weekend!

If this photograph doesn't capture pure joy, well then I'm not sure what does. This is exactly how I felt when I woke up this morning and realized that I have a whole weekend ahead of me where my husband doesn't have to work and we have plenty of time to frolic.

Other things that have me feeling like this joyous little boy:

This delicious looking salad that I'm making for lunch.

The Sandman by Monsters of Folk. This version of the Sandman will be played to my baby at bedtime. Beautiful.

Garden planning with girlfriends.

Hearing our baby's heartbeat at our appointment today.

Hanging the bird house in the trees.

Lost finale on Sunday! (tear, tear)




1 comment:

  1. loved your salad - so delicious!

    hearing the heartbeat is so exciting :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails